Please click “More” for a description of the App functions and features.
Shaw’s On Demand’s library is loaded with thousands of titles just waiting to be discovered. Use the App to browse movies and TV shows, and order from your mobile device to view on your TV.
Why do I need the Search App?
You may not be able to see and order all available titles in the library through your cable box. By using the Search App, you have the entire Shaw On Demand catalogue at your fingertips. Find the title you want and save it to your wish-list to view later, or order via the Search App to have your title waiting for you.
This app is not available for BlueSky TV plans. Use your on-screen BlueSky TV guide to search and order On Demand content.
- Search through Shaw’s On Demand library.
- Order On Demand titles to view on your TV.
Using your Photo/Media/Files permissions, the Shaw On Demand Search app can modify or delete the contents of your USB storage or test access to protected storage. This is used to allow the app to write to the USB storage for caching poster art.
Using your Network access permissions, the Shaw On Demand Search app can
- View network connections. This is used to ensure the device has an active network connection to be able to display and order from Shaw’s On Demand library.
- Access the Internet. This is used to display and order from Shaw’s On Demand library.
- Access information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected. This is used to collect anonymous usage information if the user has opted to share anonymous usage information to help us identify new hotspot locations.